Garland, TX Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management in Garland, TX, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of South Garland, TX now to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.