Garland Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.