Garland Paul Davis Commercial Service
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can become a lengthy and expensive process. When business owners consider fire damage, they often focus on the heat and flames but soot and fumes can hang around the property years after. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years to come.
The experts with Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Garland offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Garland region.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared in hours
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean soot and odors
- Sanitation, smoky smell neutralization and air purification
- Careful removal any harmed inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Moisture elimination – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
The Paul Davis team will restore your business back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the the task correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
Let our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis of Garland if fire damage and smoke strike your company.